My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

Black is the new Black??? WTF

So I did black in a Donna Karan secretary sort of a way as a 12 year old but when I discovered that black did nothing for my coloring I banished it from my wardrobe. So when I hear people making such a fuss over black I laugh to myself because it is a myth that black looks good on EVERYONE. Recently I read a laugh-out-loud hilrious blog posting 'I mean what!!?' about black being the new black by Abe Gurko. Enjoy it here! And please find your own red and flaunt it! Enough of being 'safe'.

If you want to find out what your colors are-it's one of the services I offer. Send me an email ag@alexandrastylist.com and I will hook you up.

No comments: