My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

ART BASEL HERE I COME...

Blogging from the airport! I love technology and my new air.
I'm off to miami for art basel. Years ago I attended the innagural show and I'm excited to see how it's exploded. While down there here are a list of the other shows taking place at the same time:
Art-www.art-miami.com
Design Miami- www.designmiami.com
Aqua Art- www.aquaartmiami.com
Red Dot-www.reddotfair.com
Photo Miami-www.photomiami-2009.com
Fountain Art-www.fountainexhibit.com
Nada-www.newartdealers.org
Pulse-www.pulseart.com
Verge-www.vergeartfair.com
Scope-www.scopeart.com
Pool Art Fair-www.poolartfair.com

With huge sponsors such as UBS and Audi the parties should be off the hook. My calandar looks a lot like fashion week and choices will have to be made. Bring it on south beach! I will be watching for fashion blunders and victories.

No comments: