My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

La Pomme was Ultra


Another day another club rehab. I have to say that the peeps over at La Pomme on West 26th street which used to be Ultra did a chic job. I was invited with to go to an event planners open house with my event planner friend extraordinaire Nikki. I liked the subtle 60's vibe and circular white overhang. It's a small intimate boite with a great location in relation to my house (I swear my hood is turning). The food was not stellar, music not too loud ( a big plus in my book) but what was extraordinary was the 'entertainment'. Turns out my buddy Aaron who is a regular at my parties handles the production for the very talented and sexy Ami Goodheart of SOTU Productions. Costumes as you can see above are out of this world fab and her performance art is featured Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. I can't say as to what the clientele will be like as to this open house was the usual mixed bag and heavy on those in for the free apps. But I would seriously check this place out while it's still a virgin apple.

No comments: