My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

Achieving Holiday Zen Zone

4 years ago I reclaimed Christmas as my own. No longer would I look to another to create my holiday joy. I decided to be in charge of my joy from then on. This year attending my yearly yoga retreat I noticed the cumulative effects of visiting such a place. I found less of a difference between the outside world and the inside retreat world. My diet is similar, my mental state overall zen, and I still enjoy a quick jaunt to the mall. Back in the city I was able to stay really focused on the task at hand-holiday cookie baking and last minute gifts. I found myself enjoying the tasks because I didn't feel scattered or overwhelmed. Now to keep this zen zone forever.....

No comments: