My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

A bargain Benefit?


$150 for seated plated lobster/filet mignon benefit dinner. Throw in open bar, cocktail hour, silent auction, exciting live auction in which my date bid up all interesting packages, live band, some serious dancing, and the society peeps of MDI and you get one hell of an evening. The icing on the cake was being seated next to last years quasi flame who acted more like a 'walker' and flaked out (probably because he has a secret girlfriend stashed in some other city that he thought I didn't know about but do. And ps you're dead to me). My date for the evening was tall, handsome, successful, bidding like crazy, and very attentive. Felt like sweet revenge to me ;)

No comments: