My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

Need your help to win person style contest!

Another day another style contest. But this one is the mother load. I'm entering Harper's Bazaar's Personal Style contest. I was born to win. But I need your help. Not only can I enter myself but others can enter me too. So I'm putting all my pics here for you to choose 3 full lengths and one close up. I would so appreciate it if you can pimp me out. Drag your fav's to your desktop and then upload on Harpers Bazaar. Would love your feedback in the best shots too. If you don't want a trial subscription of Harper's feel free to click on the option to opt out. If just using my name please OPT out of subscription as I already have one.
*ENTER ME IN THE CONTEST HERE*
Thanks so much!
Alexandra








No comments: