My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds, or just click http://alexandrastylist.com/blog/ .
Please update your bookmarks.

Free Hamptons?

What is the hidden cost of a free place to stay in the Hamptons? Several times this summer I have been invited to stay at single guy's homes in the Hamptons. These are men who I know in a limited capacity. It boarders on inappropriate because I know what their agenda is. But hey can you blame them? I'm cute. I'm attractive. I look hot in red. I however will not put myself in a compromising situation. I know there are lots of other women who would jump on the opportunity but not realize the bad choice until the guy makes an unwelcome advance.
Recently I was in the Hamptons with a fun girlfriend who hooked us up with a free room in a 'friend's' house in Southampton. The price in 3 parts:
-feeling dirty due to no hot water showers and no hot breakfast due to the gas not working
-my friend fending off an unwelcome move
-may have to pay for Mercedes mirror that we dinged while bringing back coffee and croissants for the house.
I guess it's true that no good deed goes unpunished!

Any thoughts or stories to add? please comment...

No comments: